CARRB Needs Management Volunteers
Resellers Contact Manager (RCM)
To take charge of contacting California Resellers :
The RCM's TASKS would Include:
1) Research & Determine which Associations to contact.
2) Create, Send, Followup Warning & Contact requests.
3) Keep the CARRB.org LINKS page up to date
The RCM's GOALS are:
1) Have many Associations add a LINK to CARRB.org on their website.
2) Get Associations & their Members to Donate to CARRB.
3) Get many Associations written endorsements of CARRB's Goal.
4) Get each Association's newsletter, website, social media to Publish Articles about CARRB
5) Get Associations to Forward CARRB emails to their members in California.
RCM SKILLS Needed:
1) Internet Research.
2) eMail Writing
3) List & Task Management.
The ( RCM ) would also find & contact other California Resellers who might be hurt by the law.
1) Thrift stores, Consignment Shops, Flea Markets, Swap meets, Church & Museum Rummage sales, Architectural Salvagers.
2) Get them to Join, Support, & Donate to CARRB.org .
Benefits to the Volunteer
1) Resume Credit as a Manager.
2) Time logged can be a tax deductible donation.
For More Info Contact