CARRB Needs Management Volunteers
Social Media Manager (SMM)
CARRB needs a Volunteer to take charge of its Social Media :
The SMM's TASKS would Include:
1) Create a CARRB.org Facebook presence.
2) Create information posts.
3) Respond to posted comments and questions.
4) Keep the CARRB.org Facebook site fresh.
5) Propose other Social Media Sites that CARRB could use.
The SMM's GOALS are:
1) Create a large following on Facebook.
2) Get Reselling Associations & their Members to follow CARRB.
3) Get Associations to endorse CARRB's Goals on their Social Media.
SMM SKILLS Needed:
1) Internet Skills.
2) text Writing
3) List & Task Management.
Benefits to the Volunteer
1) Resume Credit as a Manager.
2) Time logged can be a tax deductible donation.
Other CARRB Volunteers Needed
Resellers Contact Manager (RCM)
Would be in charge of:
Finding California Resellers.
Creating Links to & from their websites.
Inviting them to join CARRB.org.